Vitamins are essential organic elements
which cattle must obtain from their environment or rumen as they cannot themselves produce adequate quantities
Vitamins are essential for growth, health, reproduction and life. Vitamins are involved in over 30 metabolic reactions in cellular metabolism and critical to the efficiency of the Krebs cycle.
Vitamins are present in most common feedstuffs in minute amounts and because they are necessary for normal metabolism, cause a specific deficiency disease if absent from the diet. Today all industrial cattle feeds are fortified with vitamins.
To satisfy cattle’s nutrient requirements, industrially produced vitamins are added to supplement the natural vitamin content of food ingredients. Vitamins provide many essential metabolic functions.
Each Gram of BIOSVIT Contains:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin H
Features and Benefits :
- Supplies vitamins as per requirements of animal body
- Improves productivity and performance of animal
- Improves fertility and reproductive health
- Improves milk and milk solids
- Ensures proper absorption of dietary Calcium
- Protects from Mastitis
- Improves body coat condition
- Prevents Rickets in calves
- Improves vision of animal
- Improves immunity