A feed specific synergistically acting multi-enzyme complex, produced by SSF technolo.
- Energises feed by 100 to 140 kilo calories/kg
- Allows to incorporate cost effective feed ingredients and reduce feed cost
- Improves nutrient value of feed
- Improves feed consumption rate (FCR)
- POLYZYME maximizes feed digestability by turning feed stuff into easily digestible and absorbable form.
- POLYZYME helps generate Energy from fibre,
- POLYZYME makes more nutrients-aminoacids and trace minerals available to the bird.
Mechanism of Action
Powerful feed specific synergistically acting muti-enzymes in POLYZYME efficiently breaks down all the ingredients including non starch polysaccharides in the feed to simpler and more digestable forms. By this process, POLYZYME achieves the following targets:-
Minimizes excretion and wastage of valuable and critical aminoacids and trace minerals.
Reduces gut viscosity, and permits optimal gut motility and peristalsis. This in turn contributes to greater nutrient absorption, better intestinal villus function and health.
Liberates NSP bound critical nutrients and trace minerals, thereby reducing nutrient loss in feed.
Thus POLYZYME makes feed better.
|Synergistic action of multiple SSF enzymes breaks down indigestible NSPs to bioavailable nutrients||Better FCR
More energy from feed
Minimize feed cost
|Liberates NSP bound nutrients and trace minerals||Efficient growth and production
Minimize nutrient loss
|Breaks down viscous ingredients in feed allowing optimal absorption||Reduces gut viscosity and enhances absorption of nutrients|
|Optimizes gastrointestinal mortility||Minimizes gut diseases|
|Powerful feed specific SSF enzymes digests most of the feed ingredients||Allows use of cheaper and available ingredients
Reduce feed cost
Xylanase, Phytase, Cellulase, Beta-glucanase, Pectinase, Alpha-Amylase, Protease, Alpha-galactosidase, Beta-galactosidase, Lipase and Mannanase.
25kg Poly laminated paper bags